Thursday, September 29, 2016

Certified Meditation Teachers – Teaching Soulcentre Meditation Classes

28 September 2016

Louise Willis, a SoulCentre Certified Meditation Teacher, is benefiting more people with her next class of meditation in Singapore. Here are some words, straight from her heart, about what drives her.

“I took the ‘Meditation Made Simple’ course with Vikas at SoulCentre a few years ago, and was so inspired and benefited by it that I went on to complete my meditation teacher certification so I could help others benefit too.

I’ve taught this amazing meditation class in Singapore before and seen first-hand how it changes people’s lives for the better. So I am happy to be teaching “Meditation Made Simple" once again, on November 10/15/24/29

I can guarantee that you will receive effective tools and processes to
-        Become happier
-        Manage your stress and anxiety, and
-        Improve life in all aspects.

Believe me, I am living proof of this. And here is another student from my earlier class who also benefited immensely -

‘The tools I received are very useful already and I know will become even more so over time. Louise did a great job explaining and engaging on the material’
- D.P. (Singapore)

Meditation changed my life; connect with me to make your life better too!”

With gratitude,
Louise Willis 
SoulCentre Certified Meditation Teacher
Tel: (65) 9452 2082
Email: 
louise.willis@live.co.uk  

I am so proud of Louise. She is a wonderful human being and an impactful teacher of meditation classes.

Vikas Malkani
Founder, SoulCentre

SoulCentre is Asia’s Premier Centre for Meditation, Mindfulness and Stress Management.

To benefit from our unique meditation classes or to enrol in our meditation teacher certification training, connect with us on info@soulcentre.org

No comments: